I went to see a play recently and one of my friends who has back issues was using one of these folding walking canes. I was curious why she preferred this one over the others. She let me know that she had a variety of different canes to use for different occasions and purposes. For example, she likes to use this folding walking cane if she is going to the opera, symphony, theater, etc…this cane is good for baby boomers and seniors alike.
At these types of events, she does like to use a regular cane because it is cumbersome in small seats. She gets the right amount of support she needs and the right amount of convenience. She let me know that a lot of her friends were doing the same. It makes perfect sense. In addition, it is really very stylish!
Based on popularity, this product review is on Switch Sticks Folding Walking Canes.
- Very stable
- Easy to collapse and put together
- Only has four pieces
- Stylish, come in 17 different colors
- Good for both men and women
- Comes with a waterproof carry bag to save space
- If you need additional support, you can put any kind of cane base on it
- Adjustable to your height
- Very highly rated on Amazon: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (457 customer reviews)
- Doesn’t fit easily into a purse
- Handle paint chips
- Not good for people who have arthritis in their hands
- Slightly more expensive than traditional options
- Height adjusts from 32 inches to 37 inches in 1-inch increments
- Light unit weight at 13.5 ounces
- Suitable for most adults up to 264 pounds
To purchase from our Amazon Mobility Store, please click below:
Thanks again for stopping by!
Related Article: My Top Choice for the Best Rated Rolling Walker